- Added a new function palmtree that fits partially additive
(generalized) linear model trees. These employ model-based
recursive partitioning (mob) based on (generalized) linear models
with some local (i.e., leaf-specific) and some global (i.e.,
constant throughout the tree) regression coefficients.
- Splits in ordinal variables are now represented correctly in the
(still internal) list.rule method.
- Kaplan-Meier curves in "constparty" trees were plotted incorrectly
due to use a wrong scaling of the x-axis. Spotted by Peter Calhoun
- Use quote(stats::model.frame) instead of as.name("model.frame").
- The as.party methods for rpart and Weka_tree now have a data = TRUE
argument so that by default the data is preserved in the party
object (instead of an empty model frame).
- The predict method for cforest objects did not work for one-row data
frames, fixed now.
- Added rot and just arguments to node_barplot for more fine control
of x-axis labeling (e.g., with 45 degree rotation).